Keeping Up with Koko and Coffee II
I've been taking a much needed break since school is out for winter break. Classes start on the 30th so I'll be back into the madness again. Here is everything that we've been up to and what the next semester has in store.
- Last week, I had a depressive couple of days which hasn't happened in months since my medication is finally where I need it to be. Looking back on everything it most likely happened because I hadn't given myself a moment to breathe.
- I have a brand new journal for the new year. It helps me keep up with my sleep, my eating habits and most importantly, my mood.
- This semester I'll be finding out which school I'll be transferring to in the Fall. I've finished one application but they are missing some documents and not answering the phone so I might have to take a trip up there when classes start (we all know I have no time for this so I'm already annoyed). I'm also in the process of working on another application. Let's be real, I haven't started a damn thing but its due in March so I have some time.
- I actually have a light load this semester since some credits won't transfer to my new school so I'm taking the bare minimum to be a full time student which is a breath of fresh air.
- We are still working on Koko's childcare schedule this semester but its looking like it will be a lot to keep up with but we still have support when we need it.
- February will be the start of potty training so pray for us. All I can think of is the accidents that will for sure come with this but I'm excited for her to learn something new.
- Koko had her 15 month checkup and she's healthy like always. I am so blessed to have such a healthy baby because I know some people don't have that. Also the doctor told she is off the charts with her height but we are both tall so I'm not surprised.
- Lastly, I've been seriously thinking about making a huge body change (not like everyone's get fit resolutions) this year which I'm actually pretty excited about.
Thanks to everyone that is reading this. It means a lot for you all to be on this crazy journey with me and the support has meant a lot to me!
I'm working on some exciting new posts as we speak.